This event is all about the people and the communities. Despite being recognized as an evolving and, at times, a turbulent region, South East Europe has always kept a local flavor for exchange of ideas, knowledge and culture. Regional dynamics between people/communities in the past decade have fostered a way for overcoming impediments creatively – allowing a number of individuals to grasp the true SEE potential. This is precisely why we want the Coworking & Coliving Conference South East Europe to serve as a connecting hub for those visionaries, presenting the way they think, talk and how they see the future of work. Join us in listening, learning and leveraging the exchange of knowledge for a different tomorrow.
CCCSEE 2019 will gather more than 40 speakers world-wide professionals and overall amazing individuals who are currently shaping the global coworking community and who will share their knowledge, passion and experience in the areas of Coworking, Coliving, Remote Work, Digital Nomadism, Social Impact & Responsibility, Women Entrepreneurship, Freelancing, Innovations, Startups communities, Networking, Personal Development and many more.
• Miroslav Mijatov, CCCSEE
• Thomas Schieb, Ambassador of Germany in Serbia
• Ana Brnabić, Prime Minister RS
Moderator: Ivan Brkljač, Mokrin House
• Carsten Foertsch – Deskmag
• Mina Stefanović - DELI Niš Coworking
Martin Cuff, Serbia Creates
Tamara Kojić, Mokrin House
Matthew Trinetti, GiveLiveExplore
• Miroslav Mijatov, CCCSEE
• Marija Raos Fitzhugh
• Jeannine van der Linden, European Coworking Assembly
Moderator: Željko Crnjaković, Infostudhub
• Samantha Hulls, The Melting Pot
• Ryo Ragland, Share Square
Moderator: Marc Navarro
• Tobias Kremkau, St. Oberholz
• Mike LaRosa, Coworkaholic
• Mubarak Muaz, Foundry Hub
Kofi Oppong, Urban MBA
Moderator: Miroslav Mijatov, CCCSEE
• Bogdan Habić, Tenderly App
• Predrag Gajić, Toptal
• Dragana Jovičić, Uradi Zaradi and Home Manager
Slavimir Stojanović Futro, Futro Design
Kelsea Crawford, Cutwork
1. Coworking Sales & Marketing Channels - What Really Works! – Bernie J. Mitchell
2. Team Management Workshop - Relja Bobić, Nova Iskra
3. Must Events in Your Coworking Space - Luka Prstojević, KC LAB
4. Serendipity Machine - Lenneke van Rossum
Moderator: Tamara Kojić, Mokrin House
• Jelena Čađenović, Vip mobile
• Bojana Višekruna, Serbia Creates
• Jovana Ružičić, Centar za mame
Moderator: Marija Radovanović, GIZ
• Darko Radičanin, Junior Achievement Serbia
• Dejana Baltes, OPENS
• Vladimir Trkulja, co-founder Startit
Moderator: Claire Carpenter, The Melting Pot / Coworking Accelerator
• Sabrina Schifrer, Gain & Sustain
• Pavle Krivokuća, Impact Hub
Moderator: Mirela Marović Omerzu, BIZkoshnica
• Luka Piškorič, Poligon
• Aleksandar Janičić, Tehnopolis
Moderator: Marija Raos Fitzhugh
• Stephanie Brisson, Techspace
• Emil Shekerdzhiiski, Networking Premium
• Veljko Bogdanović, Smart Office
Jennifer Buxton, BETA Bar
Ivan Brkljač, Mokrin House
Branimir Brkljač, Experienced Beginner
(Are we truly closely connected nowadays and how available are we?)
Gui Perdrix, Co-Liv
Bryce Willem, Cutwork
Moderator: Mike LaRossa, Coworkaholic
• Kai Magnus Busch, Seline
• Claire Carpenter, The Melting Pot / Coworking Accelerator
Moderator: Luka Piškorič, Poligon
• Nikoleta Kosovac, Liceulice
• Dragana Petković, co-founder Startit
• Andreja Koršič, Impact Hub Beograd
We already have awesome partners and sponsors who are supporting our event which allowed us to keep ticket prices at an affordable level. We also take care of the planet, we do not print our tickets and use QR codes. Let’s save every tree :) In addition, we pledged to take care of those in need and assigned 70% of the late tickets’ price to go to charities that are doing amazing work locally. Early birds score the best deal, so hurry up and get your ticket today!
*and every other non-legal entity that wants to pay via invoice.
** Members of Coworking Association of Serbia have a special price discount. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! Individually, we offer early bird tickets from January to March 2019. If you are a looking into buying a bulk of tickets for a group, let us know – we can always make a special offer.
You can stay at one of the suggested accommodations. Those are our partners and they will provide you with a nice accommodation with some discount on top. See more on our Accommodation page and find the place that suits your needs!
CCCSEE 2019 will be held at two amazing locations. The venue for first two days will be held in Kombank Hall in Belgrade city center, while attendees will spend the third day in Mokrin House, a coliving and coworking space located in the north of Serbia. Prepare yourself to be amazed!
While the Conference offers no organised transport, we can definitely assist you with that. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Yes! We consider all our guests as VIPs! Each ticket allows participation in all activities and in all venues that are part of the CCCSEE 2019 main agenda (this excludes optional activities that need to be booked separately).
Good question! We are sure that CCCSEE will be an event that people will talk about for a long time, so you want to be a part of the movement. In addition, we are committed to bringing together regional and world visionaries in the field, provide the platform for creative thinkers to connect and establish a regional hub – or as we like to call it a small CCCSEE revolution. Being at the forefront of changes in the region is always a good idea, don’t you think? Did we mention rakija? Well, that too!