This event is all about the people and the communities. Despite being recognized as an evolving and, at times, a turbulent region, South East Europe has always kept a local flavor for exchange of ideas, knowledge and culture. Regional dynamics between people/communities in the past decade have fostered a way for overcoming impediments creatively – allowing a number of individuals to grasp the true SEE potential. This is precisely why we want the Coworking & Coliving Conference South East Europe to serve as a connecting hub for those visionaries, presenting the way they think, talk and how they see the future of work. Join us in listening, learning and leveraging the exchange of knowledge for a different tomorrow.
CCCSEE 2019 will gather more than 40 speakers world-wide professionals and overall amazing individuals who are currently shaping the global coworking community and who will share their knowledge, passion and experience in the areas of Coworking, Coliving, Remote Work, Digital Nomadism, Social Impact & Responsibility, Women Entrepreneurship, Freelancing, Innovations, Startups communities, Networking, Personal Development and many more.
• Welcoming speach - Event organisers
• Serbia Creates / Office of the Prime Minister TBD
• Embassy of Germany TBD
Moderator: Dragana Petković
• Coworking Association of Serbia Representative
• Carsten Foertsch – Deskmag
• DELI Niš Coworking Representative
Coworking as the Serbian Tourism Jackpot
TOS / TOB Representative
Moderator: Željko Crnjaković
• Željko Crnjaković
Moderator: Uroš Živković
• Tobias Kremkau – St. Oberholz
• Mike LaRosa – Coworkaholic
• Betsy Bonnema - WorkUp
Moderator: Jovana Ružičić
• Zeleno organic Nikica
• Honey Med from Nova Iskra
• Frame Company from Niš
Belgrade on the rivers
Belgrade Bike tour
1. Are corporations taking over the Coworking - VIP CTO, Kosta Andrić - ICT, Veljko Bogdanović (Smart Office), Serbia Creates Representative, Mike LaRosa (Coworkaholic)
2. Coworking sales & marketing channels - what really works! – Bernie J. Mitchell
3. Team management - Nova Iskra Representative
4. Must events in your coworking space
Zeljko Ilić (IN Centar), Mirela Omerzu (BizKosnica)
5. Coworking space as infrastructure for the future – Cutwork Representative,
6. Serendipity machine / Seat2Meet - Lenneke van Rossum
7. Why do you do what you do? - Betsy Bonnema
Moderator: Jennifer Buxton
• VIP Mobile Representative
• Impact Hub Belgrade Representative
• Jovana Ružičić / Centar za mame
Moderator: Marija Radovanović – GIZ
• Influencer, TBD
• Professor Bozdorić, TBC
• Nana Radenković - Nova Iskra
• Sabrine Schiefrer
• Pavle Krivokuća, ImpactHub
Moderator: Tamara Kojić
• Relja Bobić, ECHN
• Aleksandar Janičić Intera
• Caroline Van Keymeulen de Oliveira, ECA
Moderator: Marija Raos
• Stephanie Brisson, Techspace
• Dragana Petković, Luka Beograd
• Marera Representative
Gastro Balkan Food Hub
Belgrade walking tour
Belgrade underground tour
Are we truly closely connected nowadays and how available are we?
Moderator: Mike LaRossa
• Magnus Busch, Seline
• Cutwork Representative
• AUTORI architects
Moderator: Luka Piškorič
• Nikoleta Kosovac Liceulice
• Start It Representative
We already have awesome partners and sponsors who are supporting our event which allowed us to keep ticket prices at an affordable level. We also take care of the planet, we do not print our tickets and use QR codes. Let’s save every tree :) In addition, we pledged to take care of those in need and assigned 70% of the late tickets’ price to go to charities that are doing amazing work locally. Early birds score the best deal, so hurry up and get your ticket today!
*and every other non-legal entity that wants to pay via invoice.
** Members of Coworking Association of Serbia have a special price discount. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Yes! Individually, we offer early bird tickets from January to March 2019. If you are a looking into buying a bulk of tickets for a group, let us know – we can always make a special offer.
You can stay at one of the suggested accommodations. Those are our partners and they will provide you with a nice accommodation with some discount on top. See more on our Accommodation page and find the place that suits your needs!
CCCSEE 2019 will be held at two amazing locations. The venue for first two days will be held in Kombank Hall in Belgrade city center, while attendees will spend the third day in Mokrin House, a coliving and coworking space located in the north of Serbia. Prepare yourself to be amazed!
While the Conference offers no organised transport, we can definitely assist you with that. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Yes! We consider all our guests as VIPs! Each ticket allows participation in all activities and in all venues that are part of the CCCSEE 2019 main agenda (this excludes optional activities that need to be booked separately).
Good question! We are sure that CCCSEE will be an event that people will talk about for a long time, so you want to be a part of the movement. In addition, we are committed to bringing together regional and world visionaries in the field, provide the platform for creative thinkers to connect and establish a regional hub – or as we like to call it a small CCCSEE revolution. Being at the forefront of changes in the region is always a good idea, don’t you think? Did we mention rakija? Well, that too!